Coyote Creek Cabin is a private retreat secluded in a wooded setting at the edge of a babbling creek. This 1800's hand hewn cabin consists of family room, kitchenette, dining combo with stone fireplace, one large loft with a queen size pillow top bed and one separate small loft for kids. A full bath with an oversized shower and a clawfoot tub to help soak away stress. Other features include large front porch with comfortable willow and hickory furniture and a rear patio with a grill. A unique getaway experience... like no other.
- Great fishing from 2 ponds within walking distance, or Rocky Fork Lake within 2 miles
- Abundant wildlife
- Outdoor fire pit with wood provided
- Comfortable upholstered chairs to relax in
- Stocked refrigerator and snacks
- Coffee maker with an assortment of coffees
- Simple kitchen items, glassware, flatware, etc.
- Plush linens and towels
- Central heating and air
- Assortment of books and games
- No TV, you won't want it
- Mini stereo, with cd player, and radio
- Open all year round
- Stone Fireplace
- Hearty country breakfast brought to your door